We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced article writer to produce 75, 450+ word articles on topics relating to financial aid and scholarships (exact topics will be given to the successful candidate).
We are willing to pay $1 per acceptable article. Acceptance of the article will be based on the following criteria:
1) Word count of 450+ words
2) Spelling errors - If the article contains spelling errors and hasn't been spell checked it will be rejected
3) Grammar - All articles must be legible and readable, employing correct English grammar.
4) Content - The content must be related to the title/topic provided
5) Uniqueness - All articles must be 100% unique and written from scratch without plagiarism.
We are potentially looking for a long term article writer so good quality work can lead to more consistent orders.
Please bid for the cost of writing 75 articles. Candidates who can provide previous examples of articles will be given preference.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work