Do You Love Share or FX Trading And Can Write Brilliantly? - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 5
I am looking for several brilliant writers who have a demonstrable interest and experience in share and/or FX trading.
If you are a native English speaker, who can write interesting and knowledgeable articles about trading and investing, then this could be your dream assignment.
We are launching an innovative online virtual trading game in the next few weeks and are looking for several people who will play the game by making virtual trades and then posting a blog about why they made the trade, explaining their decision process, and what was the result of the trade.
For example, you might be using our share chart, see Apple shares at support with increasing volume and a bullish candlestick and decide to place a long trade on our virtual trading platform. You would then post a blog explaining what you did, and what was the outcome of the trade.
We are looking to cover European and USA trading hours.
We are looking for around three posts a week from each writer, but if you want to post more posts each week, and the quality of your work is top notch, then that will be fine by us.
This is a very well funded project with large promotional budgets so this is a wonderful opportunity to gain exposure as a trader and writer with an international audience.
This will be an ongoing assignment for those who deliver consistently high quality content and prove to be diligent and reliable.
You will be given free access to our online trading game in order to make the trades and show the reasons why (screen shots of charts etc)
1) Have a demonstrable understanding and interest in share and/or FX trading or fundamental based investing
2) Be an excellent writer with the ability to post interesting blogs about your trading decisions
3) Be able to write in English to an excellent standard with faultless grammar and punctuation.
4) Be able to cover either European or USA trading hours. Please state which is of interest in your reply. Only replies that state this will be considered.
5) Have a strong desire to make a name for themselves as a trading/investing blogger.
6) Be able to write around three posts a week. Each post is to be a minimum of three hundred words, but quality is more important than quantity with word counts. State how many posts you would like to make each week (max one per day), remembering that each post will involve a trade or investment decision.
7) Ideally have a Google+ account and be wiling to be identified as the author of the posts. This is not mandatory.
The application process
If this role excites you (and it is a fantastic opportunity for the right person) then I look forward to your reply, which must include:
1) A well crafted reason why you should be considered, paying particular attention to your trading or investing experience and interests
2) Examples of your work
3) The trading hours that you can cover and number of articles you'd like to publish per week.
4) Your quote on a per article basis, remembering that you may have to wait, or do research, for the right trading opportunityGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online