Looking for Technical Writers
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $89 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Appcoda is a programming community dedicated for iOS developers. We strive to deliver the best tutorial articles to help programming beginners to learn iOS programming and build their apps.
Our programming tutorial blog is growing and we're looking for talented iPhone/iPad app developer to contribute tutorial articles related to iOS programming. We're not only looking for good programmer but one can explain complex programming concept in plain English.
- Write weekly iOS programming tutorials (at least 1,000 words and bundles with proper images) that are target for beginners/Intermediate Developers
- Edit your tutorial articles in Wordpress and format your content as per our standard format
- Your article should be unique and has not been published elsewhere
We believe everyone knows something and can be a good teacher. However, we expect you're technically competent in iOS programming and with good understanding about Xcode, OOP and Objective C. You should have publish at least an iPhone/iPad app on App Store.
So if you think you're qualified and you're passionate about sharing your technical knowledge with others. Please reply us with the following information:
1. Tell us your technical background
2. Send us your app you've developed
3. Send us a sample programming article you've written before
Before hiring as a regular blogger, you'll write two articles as test articles. You'll be paid on per-post basis.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online