Appcoda is a programming community dedicated for iOS developers. We strive to deliver the best tutorial articles to help programming beginners to learn iOS programming and build their apps.
Our programming tutorial blog is growing and we're looking for talented iPhone/iPad app developer to contribute tutorial articles related to iOS programming. We're not only looking for good programmer but one can explain complex programming concept in plain English.
- Write weekly iOS programming tutorials (at least 1,000 words and bundles with proper images) that are target for beginners/Intermediate Developers
- Edit your tutorial articles in Wordpress and format your content as per our standard format
- Your article should be unique and has not been published elsewhere
We believe everyone knows something and can be a good teacher. However, we expect you're technically competent in iOS programming and with good understanding about Xcode, OOP and Objective C. You should have publish at least an iPhone/iPad app on App Store.
So if you think you're qualified and you're passionate about sharing your technical knowledge with others. Please reply us with the following information:
1. Tell us your technical background
2. Send us your app you've developed
3. Send us a sample programming article you've written before
Before hiring as a regular blogger, you'll write two articles as test articles. You'll be paid on per-post basis.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $92 for this job
Hi, you can easily evaluate our proficiency through a wide range of qualifications and feedbacks left by clients from all around the globe. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks and regards
My current aim is to establish myself as one of the most reliable providers and I believe that the only way to achieve this is by Buyer Satisfaction. Miss Flora