Articles needed on Golf Carts
This project was awarded to hotline69 for $32 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$32 USD
I am seeking a writer who can write informative, interesting, if not fascinating articles on golf carts. If you are very good at writing about golf carts and enjoy this kind of writing, then we will enjoy working together.
The project consists of:
Writing new articles for specific keyword phrases that I provide to you. The articles will be in a simple text format (*.txt). I will supply a topic and a list of keyword phrases to base the writing of new articles on. The length of each article should be a minimum of 600 words and up to 800 (or a bit longer if necessary). The finished articles must be delivered free of spelling errors and grammatically correct.
Each new article will consist of:
1. A headline
2. A sub-headline (tag line)
3. Body copy
The main keyword phrase must be contained in the title of the article and in the first and last sentence of the article. Derivatives of the keyword phrase along with other related keywords (i.e. in the keyword list provided to you) should also be used a number of times in the main body of the article, but all additional usage should be natural and not forced. In other words, just write the article as if you are not trying to incorporate the keywords, but afterwards make sure that some of them made it into the body copy.
I will pick 15 writers from the bidders and I will request that each of these writers submits a sample article for a keyword phrase that I will supply. Each candidate will send in a sample submission and the final candidate(s) will be
chosen based on their writing sample.
If I pick you as my final candidate, you will be paid $8 per article (so the minimum and maximum bid is based on 4 articles, not 1) and I will be looking for a long-term relationship.
These articles are to be written for everyday consumers, therefore, each article should avoid technical terms or explain technical terms with simple examples. Each article must be interesting and /or fascinating and provide the reader helpful hints or tips which they implement regarding the subject matter. Each article must provide at least one piece of information that is not common knowledge. Each article must absolutely be original. The style and voice of the article should be interesting, conversational, filled with everyday language and expressions. These articles are written for Middle America and you will lose points for demonstrating your use of vocabulary words found on the SAT exam. You should explain things like explaining them to a child without talking down to the reader.
1) All work delivered must be original and absolutely not violate any copyright. Service Provider must agree to indemnify Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney's fees should they occur. This should be no problem if your work is original.
2) Service Provider agrees to keep the nature of his / her writing assignments and the fact that the articles will be published under the name of the Buyer strictly confidential.
3) All work shall be delivered to the Buyer in individual text files as the article is completed, and shall be spell checked, and fact checked.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
5) All work must start within 3 business days of award, and must be completed at a minimum rate of 3 completed articles per U.S. business day after the start date. To be clear on this point you will be expected to have e-mailed 3 separate article e-mail before 11:59 P.M. PST each business day excluding holidays.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online