20 Articles @ $[url removed, login to view] per 300 words
This project was successfully completed by write4pleasure for $83 USD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In4 days
I need 20 SEO articles written. Each article should be 500 words minimum, 550 words maximum.
I'm willing to pay $[url removed, login to view] per 300 words, so $[url removed, login to view] for a 500-word article.
* Words count includes the title of the article.
* Words count DOES NOT include html tags
* All articles must be in clear English
* You MUST provide samples of your article-writing work to show that you have a good grasp of English grammar and spelling
* I will provide a list of 20 keywords and you should write 1 article targeted at each keyword (there is plenty of information online for this niche so you won't have any trouble finding source material). Also, all articles are about very closely related keywords for a micro site so this should be a very simple project.
* Articles must be formatted in HTML as follows:
* Title should be at the top and wrapped in <h1></h1> tags
* Paragraphs must be wrapped in <p></p> tags
* Bold text must be wrapped in <strong></strong> tags
* Italicized text must be wrapped in <em></em> tags
* Underline text must be wrapped in <span style="text-decoration:underline;"></span> tags
* Links must be formatted as follows: <a href="[url removed, login to view]" title="Title of link target">Title of link target</a>
* Each article should have 1 sub-heading wrapped in <h2></h2> tags that contains the keyword 1 time
* There should not be any other html formatting in the article
* Keyword density of each article must be between 2% and 3%
* The first occurrence of the keyword must be bold
* The second occurrence of the keyword must be italicized
* The third occurrence of the keyword must be underlined
* Each article must include 1 link to a related source from Wikipedia or a major U.S. news site (English pages/sites only) <--- These MUST be major news outlets or Wikipedia, nothing else
* Each article must be 90% unique <--- I have custom software that checks uniqueness against 13 sources and each article will be manually reviewed for uniqueness also. I will not pay for anything less than 90% uniqueness.
* All articles must be completed within 1 week of project start date
* You should send me the first 3 articles you complete so that I can review them and make any suggestions for the remaining articles
* I reserve the right to not pay for articles of poor quality or bad grammar and spelling. Quality is based on my own judgement.
I will make a milestone payment of $[url removed, login to view] at the beginning of the project. This will cover 20 articles at 500 words (the minimum). If you write more than 500 words for each article I will pay the extra amount upon review of the final articles.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Please do not bid on this project if you are not able to do it exactly as I've described here.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online