Content Writer for Automotive Advertising Website - repost
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3688 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
All articles to be written will need original/unique content and need to be both Engaging and SEO Friendly. The articles will generally fall into two different categories.
#1. Vehicle Specific Articles: These articles are for NEW Model Year ( 2014 ) and need to be about 250 - 300 words in length. It will need to include a general description of the vehicle, along with the common features, options, technical specifications for that respective vehicle. Key words will need to be included in the article. There may be as many as 400 individual articles needed to cover the majority of the makes and models currently offered to the buying public.
#2. General Automotive Articles: These articles can be between 500 - 1000 words each (based upon what is needed to properly explain the topic) and can include topics such as (a) How to compare vehicles to be purchased, (b) Tips for Selling a vehicle; (c) Buying versus leasing a vehicle; (d) Tips on car maintenance; (e) Tips on Saving Money in a variety of different ways; (f) Etc.
1. Experience writing these types of automotive-related articles is not mandatory, but will be an important factor in the selection process.
2. Experience with the EasyDNNnews module interfacing with a DotNetNuke Content Management System would be helpful, but not mandatory.
3. We would prefer the payment be based upon either a set Price-Per-Article (based upon what type of article it is), or on a Price per Word.
4. Submission of a sample of a past automotive-related article is not mandatory, but would help in the selection process.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online