Customer Service Duties - repost
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £8 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£5 - £10 GBP / hour
We are looking for someone to handle customer service duties for a small manufacturer of sporting goods. Specifically, you will:
1. Handle refund requests by looking up customer orders in our support system and creating a ticket.
2. Address user issues with the items, such as quality concerns or usability questions.
3. Respond to emails regarding the product and to communication about suggestions.
We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available Tuesday, through Friday for approximately 2-3 hours per day
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-facing job
3. Has a solid command of written English to reply to customers
4. Ability to follow directions.
How to apply
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your customer service experience along with retail product experience
2. Your availability on Tuesday - Friday
In addition, please include the following: How you would respond to a customer that is requesting a refund due to a faulty product?
A quick test of your ability to follow directions will be required.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online