This project was awarded to greeshmajose009 for $40 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$40 USD
- 2 articles about the given topic: Ideal Working Spaces For Freelancers In Singapore
- Present some ideal working places freelancers prefer to work
- Level of article development: please write at the in-depth level (specific working places for freelancers, such as coffee shops, home, park, library, etc.) and provide accurate and reliable source of information
- Please read the requirements below for detailed information:
- Quantity: 2 articles (500-800 words per article)
- Remuneration: 20 USD per qualified article
- Releasing term: divided into 3 separate parts per article:
(1) Layout: 30% (Topic + Main contents (3-5 subheadings))
(2) Draft writing: 40% (Writing + Image/clip)
(3) Final article: 30% (After accepting your article)
1. Working process:
+ Send your layout within 1 day
+ When your layout is accepted, write and send us within 1-2 day(s) (depending on number of articles)
+ 1 day for us to consider your article
+ If your article has to be corrected, correct and send us within 1 day
2. Presentation of layout:
(please provide keywords of your article)
+ main idea
+ main idea
Remarks: Each paragraph must repeat keyword at least once
3. Images of article:
+ An article requires 2 images (550px) not containing any logo, brand, watermark, etc. of any company or organization.
+ Send article and images separately in a zip file.
+ Please take note below each image the image content with keyword
4. Name of article:
Please name your article in the following order: layout/writing_your name_given topic_title article_date of writing
5. Deadline and penalty:
+ You have deadline for layout (1 day) and draft writing (1-2 day(s)) as agreed).
+ You can ask for extending your deadline by 1 day if you think you don’t have enough time to finish, provided that you must notify us in advance; in this case you must not delay any more.
+ In case of no extension, when you miss the deadline, we’ll give you more 4 hours with your proper reason.
+ For 2 cases above, if you miss the deadline, you will be discounted 1$ for every hour of delay.
+ You can correct your article not more than 3 times within 2 days, if your article is still not accepted, we will not pay the rest (30%) to you.
- Your article must:
(1) Meet general standards of a writing (tense, grammar, wording, structure, not using passive voice more than 10%)
(2) Not have any info related to international politic affairs and/or standard customs.
(3) Have brief and concise content.
(4) Be practical and realistic, not recommended academic content.
(5) Ensure copyright of the given info. The content must not be duplicated more than 10% on Google search’s result.
(6) In case of using reference content, it has to be noted from the original sources or internet collecting info.
(7) In good SEO’s standard requirements for contents (keyword, keyword density, meta description…)
(8) In good SEO’s standard requirements for images (alt tag, size, format, file size…)
(9) In good SEO’s standard requirements for videos (description, keyword, metadata, redirect link, embed…)
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online