Hiring Work at Home Moms for Writing Jobs - Weekly Pay
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 19
All qualified female writers will be accepted for this project. Foreign writers are especially welcome if you have average to excellent English grammar skills.
All writers have a choice to receive 2000 - 5000 words daily depending on how much you want to do.
Pay for bulk writers is .15 cents to .20 cents for every 100 words depending on your grammar skills. You must work a minimum of 5 days a week. But you can choose to work 6 days if you like, and take on more words each day. We pay via Paypal, and Xoom, or USD Cash Money Order.
1. Please don't respond without reading the following.
2. Please respond with a 100 word writing sample. You can write about anything you want.
3. Do not respond if you cannot work 5 days a week, or finish the minimum daily word count of 2000 words.
4. Do not respond if you cannot start work immediately.
5. Do not respond if you cannot follow directions.
6. Do not respond if you have problems using keyword repetition as requested, subtitles as requested, description sentences as requested, including a certain number of words in your article title as requested, or meeting the requested minimum word count for each article as requested.
7. Do not respond and ask me any details that were included in this ad. It will show me that you cannot follow directions.
[url removed, login to view] you respond please say the word "orange juice," to let me know that you have actually read this whole ad.
I pay through Paypal and Xoom and money order. For money orders the fees (shipping and money order fee) will come out of your pay, just like the service charge comes out for Paypal and Xoom. Paypal and Xoom are the easiest options though.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online