8 Insurance Articles - repost
This project was successfully completed by JOAN1 for £40 GBP in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£40 GBP
Completed In4 days
We are a Digital Marketing Agency in Leicestershire, UK with a large number of SEO clients on-board.
PLEASE WRITE IN UK ENGLISH - NO AMERICAN SPELLINGS AND GOOD GRAMMAR
We require quality articles (one per topic), to be written on the topics;
1. 5 Important Factors That You Should Be Taking Into Consideration When Looking Into Equine Business Insurance
2. Have You Just Had Your Antique Valued, Shocked At Its Worth And Wondering What To Do Next?
3. Let’s Talk Equine Insurance, Break Down Of The Following Third Party Liability, Employers Liability, Public Liability And Instructors Liability
4. Trailer Insurance For The Following; Horse, Box, Tipping, Flatbed Or Transport Trailers
5. Can I Transport Friends Horses In My Lorry Without Voiding My Insurance?
6. First Time Buying A Pony? Make Sure Your Covered With The Right Insurance!
7. Different Types Of Horse Boxes Available On Today's Market
8. Why Do Horse Insurance Quotes Differ So Much?
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English, must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps.
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online