We publish a local magazine written in English but distributed in our area of the Algarve, Portugal. There are 3 issues p.a. Here is the last one:
[url removed, login to view]
The next one must be ready for print at the beginning of June. We have some in-house capability but are interested in outsourcing some or all of the work. Here are the tasks:
1. Writing interesting durable content. Usually articles with some focus on the Algarve and Portugal.
2. Re-writing or editing the content provided by contributors.
3. Designing some of the adverts.
4. Designing or improving page layouts, choosing photos. Most of existing work has been created in Coreldraw.
5. Liaison with advertisers and contributors.
Let us know how you could assist us with this project. If this project is too complicated, we can try to break it down into more manageable parts.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $1976 for this job
Project: Magazine Design and Editing Skills: Illustrator, Graphics Designing, Photoshop etc. Experience: 11 Years Expertise: Graphics and Illustrations Team Size: Dedicated Designer