We need articles writing for the following titles please (one each):
2 What Causes The Green Tinge On Designjet 500 Prints?
3 Tips On Implementing Location Intelligence Software (Logi Analytics)
4 Historical Landmarks In Tenerife
5 What Classes As A Modified Land Rover In Terms Of Insurance
13 Conference Meetings Can Be Fun
6 Types Of Horizontal Bandsaws
14 Selling Your House? How The Right Home Accessories Can Help
7 Properties And Applications Of Malleable Fittings
8 What Businesses Can Benefit From Commercial Solar?
15 History Relating To Southampton (UK)
23 Can Fruit Boost Productivity?
21 Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Office Plant Rental Company
24 Kitting Out The Bathroom On A Budget
5 FAQ's Related To Fleet Insurance
If you are interested then please read the guidelines below before bidding:
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English (no American spellings), must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps:
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.