To be more precise I need writing based on scientific research and articles on Usability/HCI (human computer interaction), Accessibility – for people with different kinds of disabilities.
The job is for NATIVE English speakers only, unless you astonish me with your English level or similar field of writing.
I need the writing to be prepared based on scientific research articles (mostly) and contain research results – as if we wanted to gather many different articles into one text. I need it to be about 100,000 words long with many explanatory figures and diagrams.
The text should be structured as follows:
0. Abstract – must be very motivating, encouraging, summing up contents and explaining why this topic is very important
1. Introduction – some historical facts, background and context information, importance, maybe future, etc.
2. Theoretical background like explanation what is Usability, User Interface (types of user interfaces especially older current and future ones, human-computer interaction. What is user centered design, what is user Experience. Information about color models, about human perception of sound and colors. Maybe lost full lost less data compression. Information about current and modern devices for human computer interaction e.g. Leap Motion, Myo, Project Glass, Hololens, Kinect, [url removed, login to view], Oculus Rift – and other similar glasses, OMNI, voice and gesture control, touch screens, interfaces using brain waves, eye movement tracking, BEACONS, Augmented reality, Virtual reality, HAPTIC DEVICES, and more – I hope you can google for more.
3. Usability testing in details – how usability testing should be conducted I mean desk research, user interviews, personal, user story diagrams, user flow diagrams, interface sketches, accessibility analysis, paper prototyping, digital interactive prototyping, usability testing, affinity diagrams, etc.
4. Usability testing and prototyping for people with different kinds of disabilities. Their specific needs, what we should be caution about and how should we conduct experiments on those people. Etc. whatever reasonable info you can in the Internet. Here should be sub section about disabled people in the internet and special info about designing WWW for disabled people + please connect it with this [url removed, login to view] research
5. Scientific literature overview – some books and research articles together with research results. I need you to google for it. I recommend [url removed, login to view] and researchgate.com. This section for different publications should include their goal, their methodologies and results. You should choose research that will be coherent with previous section and devices that were described. REMENBER THAT ALL RESEARCH SHOULD BE IN CONTEXT OF DISABLED PEOPLE ESPECIALY WITH EYE, EARS OR LIGHT MOVENT OR BRAIN DISABILITIES.
6. Pictograms for disabled people – here I will provide and article on making pictogram-based communicator for disabled people – it should be universal design for different kinds of disabilities. It should be extended.
7. Summary – wrap all of the contents above. Sum them up and make it very motivating, put impact on the importance of such research etc. especially make pictograms very promising.
8. References – remember that each statement should be well referenced – put as much different references as possible.
The text should be written in 3rd impersonal form. It should be fully copyright free. Copy & paste is prohibited!! So, if you use some sources you have to reorganize and rewrite them.