1. United States English language, spelling and grammar must be perfect in each article submitted.
2. All the press releases must be a unique and not copied from somewhere else.
3. The English (US) needs to be perfect and it needs to be professional.
4. Experience writing
5. Need to past the Plagiarism Checker.
6. Press Release Experience.
Important: It needs to be an original material and what we need is somebody to give up his or her writing right, what we need is a ghost-writer.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $351 for this job
My bid is for 75 high quality Press Releases; I have written a lot on various niches, and able to provide you quality and unique contents without any error. Please see PMB for details and samples.
I have experience writing many high quality press releases that are within your listed requirements. I can provide excellent work for you. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
Dear Sir I am interested in your project please pm me for quality work. I will provide you my press release samples if you need. I have charge 2$ for 500+ words press release.
I'm a very experienced marketing writer and journalist. I will deliver timely, clean, and interesting press releases to you. I look forward to helping you succeed in your project.
I have long experience to write reports,articles on different topics & I always practice US English in our corporate office.Lets have a best. pleasure to work with you.