Solar Energy - Practical Articles and Q&amp;A
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 - $8 USD / hour
- Total Bids 3
Looking for a long-term cooperation with someone to write original articles and answers from website visitors about the practical side of solar energy. Whether grid-tie or off-grid, small or large, mono or poly, thin-film etc, inverters, mppt etc... you know your stuff, this is your world.
We will do a short test via chat to confirm your claimed knowledge, so if you are not really very knowledgeable about the subject please do not contact.
Following skills are required:
- fluency in English (US English preferred)
- experience with different solar installations and very good knowledge of the latest solar technologies.
- completely original writing (tests will be done)
- 100% exactitude in what is explained in articles and Q&A
Availability: at least 2-3 articles per week, starting immediately.
Please write PM with your availability, experience and knowledge (people with no extensive solar energy knowledge and/or experience will not be contacted)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online