B2B Technology Solution White Paper
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 3
Uniphore has developed a mobility solution for the insurance industry. We want to create marketing collateral for it in the form of a white paper
The White paper should have the following components:
- The abstract or executive summary
- Introduction — Define the issue and provide background discussion while building credibility. Find common ground with the audience and hook them in.
- Problem Definition — Thoroughly and completely identify the business problem our technology solves. This section should be entirely from the perspective of the target audience.
- High-Level Solution — Describe relevant technologies at a high level, including any competing technologies (which we will rebut later). Support arguments with tables, charts, and graphics. Quote industry experts as needed to bolster your positions. Educating the target audience on the current state of the art, as well as where the solution fits.
- Solution Details — Describe our solution in more detail. Use case studies or customer testimonials to support the arguments.
- Business benefits — Discuss return on investment (ROI), usability, adherence to standards, and speed of implementation. Show we understand your readers' pain and we can relieve it. Customer quotes again may be helpful.
- Summary — A quick summary emphasizes both the benefits of our solution as well as the risks to readers who decide not to use your product or service.
- Call to action —Emphatically tell readers what we want them to do and how to do it.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online