2 Travel related articles : project for native speakers only
This project was successfully completed by lisa4232684 for €20 EUR in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€20 - €55 EUR
Completed In2 days
For US & UK English native speakers only ! Bids from non-native speakers will not be taken into account.
Bids and project is for 2 articles as described here below.
I need 2 travel articles (around 1000 words each), even when you've not been to the specific destinations you should be able - based upon detailed research - to write with the enthusiasm of a traveler that has been there:
- details of articles / destinations will follow in a PM
- must be unique and original content, NO copy / pasting of sentences from several other sites (will be checked with the relevant tools)
- I will have full copy rights and own the article, so it is not allowed to re-use full or parts of the article (you will have no rights whatsoever on the article)
- must be will written, no grammatical errors
- must contain at least 1000 words per article
- must NOT be a summary of plain facts but must be well written entertaining articles, must give travelers the feeling / the taste of the destination
I will not accept any article which does not follow all above guidelines or which is not well written, contains errors, is a copy/paste exercise, is a boring plain summary of facts ... If you have any previous travel related articles you have written, it would be helpful to send those along.
Upon awarding the project, I will create a milestone for the full amount and provide you with the details per PM.
When this goes well, more travel related articles will follow on a regular basis.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online