For US & UK English native speakers only ! Bids from non-native speakers will not be taken into account.
Bids and project is for 2 articles as described here below.
I need 2 travel articles (around 1000 words each), even when you've not been to the specific destinations you should be able - based upon detailed research - to write with the enthusiasm of a traveler that has been there:
- details of articles / destinations will follow in a PM
- must be unique and original content, NO copy / pasting of sentences from several other sites (will be checked with the relevant tools)
- I will have full copy rights and own the article, so it is not allowed to re-use full or parts of the article (you will have no rights whatsoever on the article)
- must be will written, no grammatical errors
- must contain at least 1000 words per article
- must NOT be a summary of plain facts but must be well written entertaining articles, must give travelers the feeling / the taste of the destination
I will not accept any article which does not follow all above guidelines or which is not well written, contains errors, is a copy/paste exercise, is a boring plain summary of facts ... If you have any previous travel related articles you have written, it would be helpful to send those along.
Upon awarding the project, I will create a milestone for the full amount and provide you with the details per PM.
When this goes well, more travel related articles will follow on a regular basis.
32 freelancers are bidding on average €33 for this job
2 pieces of 100% original high quality well researched travel articles 1000 words each within 1 day only. Please feel free to check my ratings, portfolio and private message for bid details.
Hi, I am a diamond level author on the ezinearticles.com. If you are looking for well researched articles and a sensible bid, please check the PM for details. Thanks!