Do you love talking or writing about prudent living, minimalism and personal money management tips for Filipino millennial women?
Can you create content in the first person, friendly style that’s popular with bloggers?
If you answered “yes” to both questions, then here is a project that’s perfect for you:
1) I need a good English writer who has experience with writing blogs or article writing for FILIPINO WOMEN.
2) For this project, I want you to create 10 articles or blog entries with 1,500 words each, about personal finance/ money management tips specifically on how to live life prudently or frugally, without sacrificing the needs as a woman.
3) I will let you suggest to me the 10 topics we can work on.
4) I would need you to do FULL research on these topics and then write articles or blog entries that’s helpful to my target market (e.g. Filipino Millennial Women)
5) I reserve the right of ownership for your output, and I will do necessary edits before publishing.
6) No plagiarism will be tolerated. You can use other websites to do research, but the final work will be 100% unique content, with links to any references you’ve used. I use COPYSCAPE to double check the final work. When bidding, please provide samples of articles that directly relate to debt management. If I like your bid, I’ll reply back with more details about what’s required.
7) Also, include the words “iwannabeatutubi” on your message response to me. That way I know you’ve read this entire description and understand what I need for this job. Feel free to use the private message board if you have any questions or need further clarification.