I need help with getting show notes written for my podcast. The podcast interviews many different leaders in the architecture industry.
I have a very specific template I would like to follow for the show notes. Below is broad summary of what I would like to see. I will share the template with freelancer once they are hired.
1. Create 4-6 title options for episode and show notes to use as a headline.
2. Introduce the guest and their background.
3. What are some important things the guest is doing or working on?
4. Provide a bulleted list of what people will hear or what was discussed on the podcast.
5. Share some important takeaways or things learned on the show?
5. Provide a summary to the questions at the end of each episode.
6. Find links to everything mentioned in this episode (I can help with this)
7. Find the guests contact info and social media (I can help with this)
8. At the end of the post provide info and links to the commercial at the beginning of the episode.
9. Find 2-5 good long quotes from the show, on various topics.
10. Find 5-15 good one liners that could work as tweets (less then 116 charecters, I need space for the shortened URL) these quotes could be from anyone on the podcast.
I have detailed written out instructions and 9 episodes that the writer can use as reference
I will initially hire several people as a trial and keep giving work to the successful freelancers. I currently have 1 person already working on this project but still need a lot more help.