- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 12
We are currently looking for Asterisk professionals for various projects.
This current project is to setup an Asterisk server that will be responsible for voicemails.
Voicemails will be stored in MySQL and the voicemail users will also be stored in MySQL.
We need the configuration files to be created that will allow users to check voicemails and leave voicemails.
We will use custom SIP headers that will determine whether the user will need to enter a password for retrieving voicemails.
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Must be able to create configuration files
- Must be able to secure Asterisk from default installation
- Must understand ODBC for Asterisk voicemail
- Must understand how to read SIP headers and programming
- Must understand and configure AGI scripts
- Must be able to implement MWI using external scripting
- Must speak english
- Must be a US citizen
- Must be available during business hours
Successful completion of this project will result in additional work.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online