Asterisk PBX Phone system
This project was successfully completed by meral for $750 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In10 days
I need an asterisk pbx ( on a standalone device) that would function in the following manner:
1) call comes in and PBX examines the CID
2) If CID is in contact database, it will announce to caller to please hold on and then PBX will announce over intercom system the callers CID
2a) if extension is picked up then call is completed
2b) if extension is not picked up then call is sent to voicemail
3) if CID is not in contact database then the pbx will ask the caller for his name and which extension he wishes to reach.
4) The pbx will then announce over the intercom the caller and extension he is trying to reach
4a) if extension is picked up then call is completed
4b) if extension is not picked up then call is sent to voicemail
there are some other minor points , but this is the main portion of the project
other details would be a
1) choice to have a directory of all extensions
2) send voicemail messages left by email to extension owner
and all other usual features of a pbx and voicemail system.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online