Caller ID Program Build for PBX/VOIP System
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $786 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
New car service business looking to have a simple caller ID program built for a PBX/VOIP system. Quick turnaround needed.
- Split screen, basic caller ID log one side - address book function on other
- Basic Caller ID Log
1. Keep a list of calls going.
- Address book function:
1. Ability to create record/entry - Name and Small Notes Box - for each phone number
2. Once record/entry is created, should also allow to store calls from that number going forward, creating an activity log with automatic time/date stamp as well as a line to record address/short notes.
3. Any time that number with record calls, bring up activity log.
Quick turnaround needed!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online