Virtual IP PBX system set up with standard features
This project was awarded to captek for $1500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Need the following IP PBX with the features set up...
1. Our own interface that the customer can sign into their account with.
2. Our own interface dialler that the customer can submit to us an 11 digit number.
3. The Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) applies Conditional Routing on an "if" "then" basis... e.g. if the 4th digit of the number submitted is (e.g. 9) "then" route the call to department (e.g. Sales)... "if the 4th digit is (e.g.6) "then" route the call to department (e.g. Support).
4. The ACD applies the "Next Available Agent" routing technique that routes the call to the longest idle agent in the specified ([url removed, login to view]) department or if fully busy the next agent that becomes available.
5. The ACD implements 'Screen Pop' to deliver the NUMBER THE CUSTOMER SUBMITTED to the receiving agent computer screen simultaneously with the call.
Serious bids only please - if you don't understand what I have written here, then you don't know enough about IP PBX and ACD systems.
More work will follow setting up an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) based feature that will attach to the start of the above setup and allow customers to access their account through DTMF.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online