freepbx / a2billing dialing configurations
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $174 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have setup asterisk (realtime enabled with a2billing) with freepbx and a2billing on centos 6.4 OS.
few additional configurations left to do on freepbx / asterisk side to achieve the following:
- Main extension managment to be a2billing (as it is now):
- DID numbers should go directly or pass freepbx then extension on a2billing (usual case)
- some DID numbers will have IVR (on freepbx)and should link to extensions (made in a2billing)
- Extensions can access voice mail in freepbx as well dial the special freepbx numbers (such as echo test, mailbox)
Extensions & SIP's are created in a2bill while asterisk is connected via the realtime
freepbx handles incoming and outcoming calls.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online