Asterisk set up using extensions to play live audio streams
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $19 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
This is a custom project for personal use. Need help setting up asterisk with an inbound phone number so different audio streams can be launched and delivered by phone to the calling party who enters an extension.
Example: call 212-555-1212, extension 1201, and that starts a predefined audio stream that is delivered by phone to the calling party. When the call is dropped or ended, the stream will stop.
Asterisk will initially be installed on a virtual machine.
Need help with:
1. Selecting the correct linux OS as the base platform.
2. Selecting the correct voip adapter. Would much prefer to use google voice with Obihai device as the inbound phone number that connects to asterisk.
3. Installing and configuring asterisk to work with the adapter, start the predefined stream associated with an extension, and stopping stream when calls ends.
4. Knowing how to add additional extensions that will start specified audio streams.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online