VOIP QA and Production Architecture - repost
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $775 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Seeking an Asterisk/FreePBX/A2Billing expert to perform a configuration QA of a test environment which currently hosts all aforementioned products on a single server. I am after best practise configuration recommendations as well as a production architecture.
The production architecture must have the following features:
- Compatibility with Cisco handsets including 7945 and 7975
- Call quality >= PSTN
- Cloud Hosted (Amazon EC2 in Sydney preferred)
- No single points of failure
- Load balancing or a suitable high availability solution
- Extension dialling
- Voicemail + voicemail to email
- Dial plans for each capital city in Australia (users in Melbourne do not have to prefix 03 for a local call, 02 for Sydney etc)
- Emergency services in Australia
Please provide high level architecture in your bid.
Login details to the server and apps will be provided to successful applicant.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online