Mac Music Player and Audio File Manager
This project was awarded to RaiseSolutions for £4440 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£750 - £1500 GBP
As a music producer, I keep lots of different versions of the same songs when I’m making music – all with minor differences.
Currently I have no easy way to tell the difference between the versions of the audio files. I also have no way to group together versions of the same track.
WHAT I NEED TO CREATE:
A lightweight Mac OS X Music Player and Audio File Manager to be used by music producers. Think of it as a simplified iTunes with version control for the audio files.
STANDARD AUDIO PLAYER FUNCTIONALITY:
• Drag and drop audio files into app
• Copy files to local library (create a database)
• Play WAV / AIFF / FLAC / MP3 / AAC / OGG etc
• View Album Artwork
• iD3 tag editing
• Playlists (add / edit / drag and drop files into)
MUSIC PRODUCER FUNCTIONALITY:
• Store comments on tracks
• Store versions of tracks - hidden / collapsible within each other
• Talented and ambitious Mac OS developer with skills in C/C++
• Have your own ideas to improve the software
• Able to work without constant supervision
• Willing to test, test and test again
• Have a good grasp of English
• A music fan
This is going to be an exciting project and I have many more additional features I'd like to add in the future. If you'd like to get involved, please bid.
I can send you more detailed brief information and a design once you've signed an NDA and I understand your skillset.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online