Asterisk PBX Engineering Project
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1151 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I need some specific custom work completed on a Asterisk PBX system. This work will require an engineer with advanced knowledge of the platform. Essentially what I'm looking for is as follows:
1. A caller calls into the Asterisk PBX system
2. Once the caller from step 1 is connected to the PBX they are prompted to enter another number that they wish to call (North America numbers only)
3. The Asterisk PBX will then connect the original caller (from step 1) with the number that the caller has entered (step 2)
4. The caller from step 1 is then connected to phone number entered in step 2
5. THE HARD PART - When the connection is made a one way voice change is applied so that the original caller (from step #1) sounds different to the caller that was called in step #3.
- This must happen in real time
- Only the caller from step #1 has the voice filter applied
- The individual who was called sounds normal (like their regular voice)
Please let me know if you're interested in this fun project!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online