Need Audio Guru to fix Record and Playback Function for Voice
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $280 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I'm looking for an audio guru to help my team overcome an issue with voice recording on our iOS app.
We are looking for a prototype to be built using the RecordAndPlay audio session that can cleanly record a persons voice and play it back through the speaker quickly after they are done speaking. It is the identical function as seen in the game Talking Tom Cat.
We are having the following issues:
1) input gain sensitivity too low (the app is not picking up that the user is speaking. You have to hold the phone up to your face)
2) no noise gate (the app continues to record even though the user has stopped speaking, it is hearing small noises in the room. There needs to be a noise gate).
3) playback quality and volume is low (compression would probably fix this)
4) this could probably benefit from a low-pass filter since we are only recording voice.
Please download Talking Tom Cat free app and check it out. If you feel confident that you can build this solution and understand audio filters, please get in touch!
You will be paid when your prototype is verified to work properly.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online