This project was awarded to Kristinasvoice for $175 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
I’m an Illustrator looking for an American Female Voice Talent for a Children’s Book that I’m making into an App. The App is a short repetitious story, called ‘My Friend the Bear’. I am looking for someone to read the story, as well as make the sound effects (with their voice) for the different touch devices on the page. The end result would be as if someone was reading the book to you and making the sounds of all the different things on the page.
• American Female Voice Talent.
• Voice should be enthusiastic, happy, friendly, quirky, funny, silly. As the sentences are very short (4-6 words) the reading needs to quite energetic. See Kidztory app for an example of the type of energy I’m after.
• 10 story pages, plus a title, credits and fun page.
• A story line for a page might read like, “He climbs a TREE.”
• Between 6-13 sound effects (made by your voice) per page. Please see attachment for an example of the work.
• The finished artwork will be provided, as well as a description of all the sound bites.
• Re-record will be needed when feedback is given.
• Audio will need to be MP3 (or something that I can use) and free from background noise.
• Please provide examples of your voice.
• This book will be in an on-going series, so if all goes well I’m looking at doing 5 before the end of the year.
Ace. That’s all. I look forward to hearing your reply.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online