I’m an Illustrator looking for an American Female Voice Talent for a Children’s Book that I’m making into an App. The App is a short repetitious story, called ‘My Friend the Bear’. I am looking for someone to read the story, as well as make the sound effects (with their voice) for the different touch devices on the page. The end result would be as if someone was reading the book to you and making the sounds of all the different things on the page.
• American Female Voice Talent.
• Voice should be enthusiastic, happy, friendly, quirky, funny, silly. As the sentences are very short (4-6 words) the reading needs to quite energetic. See Kidztory app for an example of the type of energy I’m after.
• 10 story pages, plus a title, credits and fun page.
• A story line for a page might read like, “He climbs a TREE.”
• Between 6-13 sound effects (made by your voice) per page. Please see attachment for an example of the work.
• The finished artwork will be provided, as well as a description of all the sound bites.
• Re-record will be needed when feedback is given.
• Audio will need to be MP3 (or something that I can use) and free from background noise.
• Please provide examples of your voice.
• This book will be in an on-going series, so if all goes well I’m looking at doing 5 before the end of the year.
Ace. That’s all. I look forward to hearing your reply.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $147 for this job
Hello, I am a professional voice artist. I have experience voicing apps for children. This is an adorable project. I would love to be the voice for it. See PMB for demo details.
I really like Voice Talent projects. I had a blind sister growing up and read to her all the time. Now I have 2 young children and do the same. I would love to work for you.