I am big fan of a particular radio DJ who has a 3 hour show each week.
I listen to the show and make a note of which songs I like and I highlight them in a tracklist in a Word document.
I will send you the 3 hour show via Dropbox
I would like you to:
1. Use the 3 hour sound file, find the songs I like from the list and cut them and create a new song file for each.
2. Each song should only be the music, all DJ comments or station announcements to be removed.
3. Each song should be faded in and fade out by approx 5 seconds.
4. Each song should have full ID tags added (I can provide the track listings)
5. Save each song into the DropBox folder.
Audacity sound editor ([url removed, login to view]) or similar is a good program to use.
The DJ had a weekly show so this could be a *regular job*
The number of songs per week will vary. It tend to between 10-20 songs per week, every week, forever (well, until he is no longer on the radio!)
I have a backlog of 5 shows which I have yet to process.
As part of the deal, I would ask that you process the first 2 songs in a test file that I would send you for free - to ensure that you have got the process correct.
IMPORTANT: I need to know how much you would charge for each SINGLE song track. (NOT the 3 hours show file)
20 freelancers are bidding on average $20 for this job
Hello, i wrote you again at the previous post. You can send me the test file to process it for you. Then , if you give me the work, i can charge $ 1 per song file. Thanks, Dimitris Tsaknakis
I can do this job for you.I can use audacity or sound forge.Whichever you say.I will charge $2-$3 song.Let me know if my price seem ok to you.I mean we can discuss the price. Thanks