Sound Designer needed for Mobile Game
This project received 59 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $522 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are developing a puzzle game for iOS devices and we need a talented and committed Sound Designer or Studio to make all background musics and sound effects for the game. Here's what we need the sound designer to be:
- Able to make top notch SFX and great background music
- Great at working with fantasy themed sounds (ie. magic)
- Great with using sound to create funny and enjoyable environments
- Bonus if the designer had any game related work experience
- Communicative, we don't want to be sitting in the dark while someone develops the sound; the Sound Designer will work together with the Sound Director, sending SFX and musics daily and adjusting them accordingly to our feedback
- Able to pay attention to animation and make the SFX match their timing.
- Able to deliver on deadlines: every delay affects the project schedule as a whole
- Creative! The Sound Designer will have to show us different takes on some SFX and musics sometimes, and if we ask for changes we won't be happy to hear the same sounds with small pitch changes
If you are interested, please send us a link of your portfolio! We're always making new games, and if we really like your work in this project, chances are you'll be called again.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online