Ebook To Instructional Video
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $78 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 CAD
I am interested to work with someone that can:
1. Read an English instructional 'how to' ebook that I provide.
2. Make a short 1-2 min or less video on each chapter of the book. Each video should provide the main important points of the chapter which should be short and to-the-point. You may use powerpoint/screencapture videos, or if more "over the shoulder" details are needed, capture a video with a screen capture software like "camtasia" can be used.
3. Create a voice over script to match each video. Only talk about the important details. Please do not over speak, and get to the point quickly.
4. Optional: If you have a nice clear voice and you can speak English very well. Please try doing the voice over your-self.
Please let me know if you think you can do this job.
I would like to know how much it will cost to produce a series of 3 or 5 or 8 or 10 videos as I described above?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online