EASY,SIMPLE-DESIGNER: CREATE Power Points to SYNC mp3 AUDIO for Webinar Vid
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $111 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Have an MP3 audio of a pre-sell introduction call for my writing program.
OVERVIEW: The direction of the slides is to sell book writing courses and presell.
Slides need to coordinate with the audios that will relate and make sales offer.
Wanted words phrases & quotes, mostly pictures and images to capture the essence of teaching points being made on audio 1 speaker, 2 testimonials will get speakers photos for that.
Needs to be slick looking, for professionals, lots of photos of book writing, teaching points, etc.
Right candidate will then need to send me the slides first before syncing up to make a video for webinar.
I will then approve everything or make changes and then have you make video for webinar.
PPT Slide And Video Creation Process
1. I will send over the links to download MP3 files for each project.
2. Download each audio file onto your computer
3. You will need to find cover graphics to put onto the slides
4. I will send over the outline, (the transcription) as well as the
6. You will create a 5-6 slide PowerPoint for each section.
7. The title of each slide will be either the question or the questions
rephrased as a statement
9. The slide content should be bullet points to enforce the title or the
10. At the top right of each slide, please insert the cover graphic
11. At the bottom of each slide, please insert the website of the
person being interviewed, will be sent in initial email
12. The first slide should have a large version of the cover as
"Part 1: Title of Part 1" (change to reflect each section)
13. No transitions or animations necessary
14. If this is your first slide, please send to me for approval and
15. If you have gotten approval, please export the Powerpoint
Presentation as .png images (can be found under file
16. If you are on a Mac, Please use iMovie, on a PC, Windows Movie
Marker (both are free software programs)
17. Import the audio file and the images into the video editing
18. Adjust the length of each image to match during that segment in
19. Export the finished video file to your computer
20. While video is exporting/rendering you can move onto the next
powerpoint in the series.
21. Once all are finished, please upload using
[url removed, login to view] and send to my email.
Please share links of similar work (Max 3-5 samples).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online