We are currently looking to offer a number of international voice acting contract opportunities.
Most of our jobs is voice over for e-learning. We are looking for both male and female voice talents.
We expect all voice talents to deliver 50 words per minute, 3000 words per hour. This means that if we send you a 12.000 word script, you will get paid for 4 hours of work, regardless of the time actually spent on recording. Some actors can do it in 2 hours, others in 6, and due to this we need a common payment matrix that applies to anyone. If you cannot accept above, I am afraid we wont be able to use you.
Please make your bid for 3000 words delivered.
• Prior experience recording audio in your native language.
• An excellent and up-to-date understanding of your language, its usage and regional conventions.
• Native-language speakers required.
• Ability to review the script beforehand and record the script accurately and professionally in a timely manner.
• Experience in voice acting, translation, theatrical performance, interpretation or language teaching.
• Flexibility with working hours and professional work ethic.
Voice Sample and resume must be submitted to be considered for position. If we like your sample, we will need you to record a sample script for one of major clients. Successful applicants will be offered multiple upcoming projects and become a contractor for one of the biggest localization companies in the world.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $85/hour for this job
I am a Broadcast News Anchor with a decade of on air televison experience. I am now working as a voice over artist and writer. My voice is warm and upbeat. Please see PM. Thank you for your consideration.