Dialogue for Course - repost
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $153 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have a job for voice-over. Kindly read details below.
1. There are about 14 short dialogues.
2. Each dialogue is about 20-30 sec in length.
3. All dialogues will be between 2 characters. One character will be YOU "the bidder" and the other will be "myself" as the point here is that the "role 2 character" must be a native Arab who speaks English well and I have good command of English language and I just need your support to guide me on how to record quality voice in excellent manner and embed into the dialogue with you.
4. My website is intended for registered users. So, If a user is a male then he will hear my voice "for role 2" in all dialogues. And if user is a female, she will hear the voice for an Arab female "voice" which will be recorded by us "or you if you have" I just need an Arab to handle this voice recording for "role 2"
5. As for "role 1" in all recordings I need a mix of "American male and female voice" like I said there are about 14 dialogues. So half of these I need in American female voice and rest in American male voice which you will handle.
Just to make things clearer. Check the attached dialogue script and notice "role 2" his name is "Sami" and this is what I will make myself for the male and female "voice" as it has to be an Arab voice speaking English. And for all other roles you will make "male and female American voice".
Lastly, you will notice "red highlight" this is just for a section called "Key Phrases" and I will add this in another section and just clearing this for you so you can make proper pauses or better record separately and save in separate file.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online