Recording of 180 mp3 files with French words/phrases (300 words altogether)
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need one or several native French speaker(s) to record 180 separate wav-audio files containing spoken French words and short phrases.
The total number of words (distributed in these 180 files) is only about 300. The number of files is independent on the number of voices you provide. If you provide more than one voice, we will distribute the samples on the different voices.
- We only accept native French speakers without any accents or slang.
- Please provide an audio sample of the first five rows in the attached xls sheet (you can do it in a single wav-file with short breaks between the words/phrases).
- We will pay more if you can provide two or three different French voices (simply mention it in your bid and bid higher).
- The text samples have to be spoken slowly and clearly.
- Of course, the records have to be of high quality without any background noise or static.
- We have a 10x larger job coming up that we will give to you if we are satisfied with your performance.
See the attached xls sheet for the exact details.
The xls sheet contains two columns:
1) the filename for the wav file
2) the text that is to be spoken/recorded.
In case you can provide more than one French voice, we will provide you with exact information on which samples we want in what voice.
Thanks a lot in advance for your efforts,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online