Got a contract that my partner and I can't handle on our own. We're looking to hire an additional Sound Designer on a freelance basis. This is for a commercial game project, not able to give much more info than that as of now.
What does this gig entail?:
- Creating exclusive assets for gameplay.
This is a kids game, and it covers tons and TONS of genres. We're really looking for the total package here, we need someone with experience with realistic and cartoony sound design. We need you to be able to handle A to B on demand. That could mean one day you're working on scifi sounds, and another day you're working on some loony toons type stuff.
- Experience in game audio (at least 2 years experience, or a handful of games under your belt. Doesn't have to be AAA titles, flash/mobile/PC is also grand)
- Experience designing custom sounds
- Field/Foley Recording (not a must, but would be swell if you are able to record your own samples)
- Good communication skills and able to meet tight deadlines
- Team spirit - We're probably going to be working together for a couple months on this gig, so my partner and I would appreciate someone who plays well with others.
I'll give those details in private. But it'll be worth your time, I assure you.
Who are we?
[url removed, login to view]
Please feel free to ask any questions :)!
24 freelancers are bidding on average $1925 for this job
Hi! Pro Sound Designer! I've worked in video games, film, tv advertisements, tv shows, audio tour guides, corporate productions and many more! Please see your private message for more details! Kind Regards!
I am music producer, Guitar player, in mu team i have piano player and sax player, great mix and sound fx skills, worked also on recorded puppet shows with envirnoment sound fx, send me details about payment