Revit Time Plug-in
This project is now closed with a project budget of $30 - $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I'm looking for a developer with experience in coding apps for Autodesk Software Suite to develop a simple app for tracking time for understand how many time is spend on each file or project for Revit.
I'm looking for something similar to this plug-in:
[url removed, login to view]
The app features should be:
- Count the time spend for each file.
- Be able to start and stop the clock at any time.
- List with CRUD and add/remove idle time.
- Count the idle time where doesn't detect any activity on the file.
- Assign files per projects (move them to directories to better organization of the files).
- Add notes per project folder or item.
- Be able to remove the idle time to know the exact activity time on the file.
- Export the information to a Excel file.
- Information page.
Other features (if possible):
- Create a small report (most active time, projects by hour, files by hour, time of the day most active, other)
- Add price per hour and calculate.
- Setup Date & Time format.
- Setup Idle time.
When bid please let me know your time, price and if you are available to develop more apps like this. Please also include your previous portfolio and experience.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online