I'm looking for a developer with experience in coding apps for Autodesk Software Suite to develop a simple app for tracking time for understand how many time is spend on each file or project for Revit.
I'm looking for something similar to this plug-in:
[url removed, login to view]
The app features should be:
- Count the time spend for each file.
- Be able to start and stop the clock at any time.
- List with CRUD and add/remove idle time.
- Count the idle time where doesn't detect any activity on the file.
- Assign files per projects (move them to directories to better organization of the files).
- Add notes per project folder or item.
- Be able to remove the idle time to know the exact activity time on the file.
- Export the information to a Excel file.
- Information page.
Other features (if possible):
- Create a small report (most active time, projects by hour, files by hour, time of the day most active, other)
- Add price per hour and calculate.
- Setup Date & Time format.
- Setup Idle time.
When bid please let me know your time, price and if you are available to develop more apps like this. Please also include your previous portfolio and experience.