Market Trend Analyst and Furniture Designer
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of Rp23434048 IDR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project BudgetRp15000000 - Rp30000000 IDR
MEMORY is a knock down furniture manufacturer in Tangerang & Batam. The company is one of the biggest exporters of knock down furniture in Indonesia, and is also one of the fastest growing furniture companies in South East Asia with a global image in mind. In order to expand into the European market, MEMORY looking for creative telecommute/work-from-home Furniture Designer (Spain-based location).
The ideal candidate will have experience designing simple colorful furniture for young adult.
This position requires candidate to study knock down furniture technique, research the European markets and planning various styles of furniture design, keep informed about design trends and developments, and also liaison with MEMORY team, such as production department team, marketing staff and design engineers, about the process of construction or manufacture.
This position also requires travelling to Indonesia in order to familiarize with the materials used, production technique as well as the current portfolios prior to commencing with the product designs.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 3 years design experience (preferably furniture design)
- Space Planning and Hand Sketching abilities
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the interior design & tenant improvement industry/profession
- Experience with AutoCAD or design-related software (required)
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or closely related field
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly with a willingness to learn and accept new challenges
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Multi-tasking ability and good judgment
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks against deadlines and other metrics
- Self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, has strong work ethic
For immediate employment consideration, please send cover letter, resume and portfolio to Laura Pasaribu at [Removed by [url removed, login to view] Admin]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online