Convert PDF to Revit 3D Model with 2D drawings as per the PDF
This project received 42 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $548 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
want the attached PDF drawings to be converted into a Revit 2016+ format, with the following features:
- Full 3D components for the proposed dwellings (everything else can just be 2D lines)
- Normal convention for building the project to allow for automatic creation of elevations, sections etc.
- Views and Sheets for each of the pages
- Use of layers and other Revit best practices
- No need for the landscaping features, these will be added later
- a few minor changes to be made to the drawings
Any questions please let me know, looking for a swift turnaround
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online