want the attached PDF drawings to be converted into a Revit 2016+ format, with the following features:
- Full 3D components for the proposed dwellings (everything else can just be 2D lines)
- Normal convention for building the project to allow for automatic creation of elevations, sections etc.
- Views and Sheets for each of the pages
- Use of layers and other Revit best practices
- No need for the landscaping features, these will be added later
- a few minor changes to be made to the drawings
Any questions please let me know, looking for a swift turnaround
39 freelancers are bidding on average $551 for this job
Hello! I am interested. I have checked attached file. Think I can do it. I use Revit 2015. Posses experience on similar projects. Hope to hear from you. Best regards!
i can do it! For my portfolio, you may either visit my website www.prateekvishwa.com. or my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/PVDS/161239543925007 Thanks
Hi my name is Abraham, I am an architect and a designer specialized in 3d design, modeling and rendering. I would like to work in your project. Best regards.