Aweber Integration with API
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have affiliates who promote ONE website. So usually the website link would look like: [url removed, login to view] That affiliateid is attached to the affiliate's name, email, and id. That's easy. Beginner 101.
When someone opts-in to the website, aweber needs to pull the affiliate information from our CRM and places it inside the follow up messages.
We are currently working with Exigo ([url removed, login to view])
I'm looking for a Aweber expert who can program Aweber to push/pull data from Exigo into the aweber system.
The idea is this:
1) Place Aweber Opt-In Box on Website (this is easy)
2) When someone opts-in, the system would take that opt-in info and send it to two places:
3) It would send it to Exigo.
4) It would send it to Aweber.
5) When it sends it to Aweber, it will need to trigger the follow up messages. The followup messages would pull the affiliate name and affiliate link from Exigo so it properly displays in the message to the person opting in.
This is not a TIME-CONSUMING task. The only thing you'll need help with is the data mapping, but you can see the api information at [url removed, login to view] ..
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online