ARTICLE AND ACADEMIC WRITERS REQUIRED - repost
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
Pages: 3, Double spaced
Order type: Coursework
Subject: Communications and Media
Academic level: Undergraduate
Language: English (U.S.)
you are to choose an emerging technology from the list below (or suggest on which is not on the list), and prepare a paper or web-based tutorial explaining in detail what it is and how it works. This is a "how stuff works" type of format. Your tutorial must be original, and must be highly graphical in its presentation in order to illustrate the various aspects of the technology (e.g. where it resides in the spectrum, what type of transmission method it uses, what a network configuration might look like, any physical features that are noteworthy, etc.).
If implemented as a paper, it should be three single-spaced pages including graphics with a separate page for references and additional sources of information. If implemented as a web project, it should be roughly five screens, and a resources page.
Possible topics for a tutorial
· New collaboration software – e.g. groupware
· New display formats - e.g. HDTV
· New display technologies - e.g. OLED, plasma, etc.
· Next generation Internet – e.g. ubiquitous internet, distributed computing
· New storage technologies for media - e.g. HD-DVD vs. Blue Ray, or PVR/DVR (e.g. Tivo)
· New local and personal area network technologies - Bluetooth, Body area networks, evolution of WiFi, ultrawideband, near field communications etc.
· New services made possible by new networks - e.g. VoIP, Internet TV, Mobile video, etc
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online