Blog Writer Needed for Car Blog, Southeast Asians Ideal
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $79 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $80 CAD
I need 42 blog articles to be written per month. The job involves essentially reporting on developments in the Southeast Asian automotive industry. There isn’t much to it than stating the cold-hard facts in proper, well-articulated sentences (it’s very easy). Very little research is needed because the information is readily available. This is less than part time work (it takes less than 2 hours per day for two articles).
Here are my requirements:
1. Excellent grammar
2. No plagiarism. Although the information is readily available, it must be written in your own words (no copy and pasting, because I’ll find out).
2. You must be familiar with cars and general automotive terms (ideally)
3. Given that the articles will mainly focus on the Southeast Asian automotive market, Southeast Asian writers (Filipinos, Indonesians and Thais, etc.) will be ideal
4. At least 2 article a day, five days a week for the month. The articles in general are very short and range from 100 words to 300 words (average of 150 words).
5. Deadline follower
7. I need a sample writing before starting
Additionally, I will:
1. Provide clear Instructions
2. Any help you will need
3. I will be available on IMs (msn, google talk, etc.)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online