Consumer Finance Writers Wanted - Must Be SEO & AdSense Savvy
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $16 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Can you write helpful, informative, articles to consumers and shoppers about financial services and products?
We aren't talking about stocks and stock reporting here - but items like retirement services/products, insurance, banking, loans and mortgages (and other housing related info), credit cards, etc. Even news and information about stock trading services, such as eTrade, would be great.
Can you cover both current events/news and provide more general how-to type articles?
Can you write these articles based on your own knowledge and research (not simply rewrite an article from another site)?
Can you write conversationally, in fluent English, with error free grammar?
And lastly, are you SEO and AdSense savvy?
If so, we can do a whole lot together.
Our site is an approved Google News and Bing News source. Great articles on trending subjects get seen and get traffic.
- A 50% AdSense share - you must bring your own AdSense account
- Your own byline, bio, and a link to your Google+ profile. If you have a personal website or blog, you may include a link to it in your bio.
- Google Authorship support
- A listing on our journalists page, and a page under your name with an index of your stories.
- $10 bonus through Freelancer and positive feedback upon successful completion and publication of 10 articles (minimum 200 words).
Note: being fluent in English is required.
Please respond with a $10 bid and tell me about yourself and your experience. Also let me know that you have an AdSense account.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online