Consumer Tech Writers Needed: US Based - Profit Sharing.
This project was awarded to TheScreamingEmu for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 USD
We need internet-savvy consumer tech writers!
Our site covers shopping and entertainment news.
We are seeking long term writer-partners to write about consumer technology and electronics!
Your writing may include:
- the latest news on smartphones, tablets, pc's, Apple, Microsoft, hdtv's, music players, apps, data access, and more
- product launches
- sales, discounts, price changes
- availability, sell outs
- product comparisons, this vs that
- hands on reviews
- leaks/rumors related to changes, updates, products
- new laws, lawsuits, that affect consumer access to tech products
- and more!
We write our articles for an audience of shoppers/consumers. We don't cover 'business/corporate' news. We are looking for writers that can provide news and current information to shoppers/consumers.
We do not assign stories, you can write about the tech you love and know about - as long as it is in the consumer/shopping/entertainment niche.
All writing must be original. You can research and learn things from other sites/articles, but the article you write for our site must be your own.
Your stories should be engaging and fun, but professional and written with authority - KNOW what you are writing about.
======= Benefits ===========
- You will receive a 50% share of ad revenue. We do this through Google AdSense. 50% of the time your ad id will be on the ads in your stories.
- We are an approved Google News source. Your stories will appear in Google News and will be read by hundreds to thousands of people.
- We will also help you set up Google Authorship. With Google Authorship, Google will often display your picture, plus provide a link to other articles you have written and to your Google+ Profile, next to your articles in their listings.
- All of your articles will include your byline, bio, and a link to your Google+ profile and (optional) your own (family friendly) website.
- You will be listed on our journalists page.
- All of your stories will be reviewed and professionally edited prior to publication.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Access to a choice of stats reporting programs – you’ll be able to see how much traffic your stories get and where the traffic comes from, including what people searched for to find your story.
===== An AdSense account is required ========
If you do not already have an AdSense account, we will assist you in getting one.
Google AdSense does not accept everyone, and they will want to see how/where you are going to initially use them.
If you do not currently have your own, high quality, website that you can use to apply, you can write 6 to 8 articles on our site and use them as your example content. Once you are approved, your ads will be placed on these and all future writing you do on our site 50% of the time that viewers read your stories.
======= Requirements ===========
- Live in the US.
- Be a very good, fun, engaging, writer, with EXCELLENT English grammar and the ability to PROOF READ your own work very well
- Have a Google AdSense account or be willing to sign up for one after your first 6 stories are published.
- Have a Google+ account, or be willing to get one right away.
- Be self motivated.
- Preferable between 4 to 20 stories submitted per week.
======= To Apply ===========
Are you ready to up your game?
Please bid $30. Though your primary revenue will be through the ad sharing program - this will be payable as a bonus after your first 60 articles.
Send me a message and tell me a bit about yourself, your interests, and your experience.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online