Fantastic Blogger and Writer for Gay / Male Models
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $80 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
You should be: an aficionado of the male body (or bodies!), a temptress with pen, an astute observer and describer of the human form, and an all-around friendly and fantastic person!
My website is growing beyond my means to keep up entirely on my own, so I'm looking to share some of the work. This job posting is a quote per article, but I am looking for someone to share in the responsibilities for the long haul.
I'm a nice guy to work with, and I created my website entirely as a hobby website. It's grown to a point where I hope I can bring on another fantastic staff member to join me on this fantastic voyage through a landscape filled with hunky men!
A checklist for you to confer with:
- Each article only needs to be about 200 - 250 words
- The article is not so much of an authoritative article as it is a mancrush love letter about how much you *love* the model's deltoids and sexy smile. Bonus points if you can find any interesting biographical information dredged up from the greater wide webs
- I'm looking for highly competitive bids per word or per post. I'm looking for something around $[url removed, login to view] / word.
- You should let your own personality and flair shine in the article.
- You might be asked to publish the articles under your own pseudonym, so you should be familiar with Wordpress or Google Blogger
- Your articles should be heavy on the flattery and praise. (Otherwise you might hurt the stud's feelings!) A lot of graciousness should also be given to photographers who share their amazing photos with us.
- And of course, you should have fun with this job!
- You need to have decent English skills (duh), but you do NOT need to be a native English speaker. Heck, you can be a Filippino grandma, but as long as you can convince others that you're a true-blood America gay male, that's good enough
Here's a good sample article:
"This week, the talented photographer Andre Ramirez shares photos of his latest discovery, a beautiful and young model named Abraham Arasa.
Only 20-years old, this very sexy young man stands humbly at 5'9 yet choreographs himself so well he seems so much taller.
Abraham has a love for dance and began ballroom dancing at the every tender age of 5. He is also an fitness buff and practices boxing and loves basketball. His ultimate dream is to be a firefighter and be recognized as a model.
The potential of this young man is quickly seen and it is very possible that we will see more of him. There is character and strength, sex appeal and uniqueness. Add to that, a beautifully shaped body he could be one of the best underwear models a brand could have."
As you can see, this job is as much about an interest in the male body as it is in writing scintillating and wonderfully flattering articles!
This website is really a personal hobby website, so I'm paying you out of my own (very light) wallet. This is why I hope you're in it as much for the man candy as you are for the money! So to be frank, the money might only pay for a hamburger from the dollar menu, but at least you'll get to dream about the hunk as you take every. delicious. bite.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online