Film, Television OR Advertising Industry Bloggers
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $42 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Budget: $[url removed, login to view] - $[url removed, login to view] per blog article depending on qualification.
We are looking for original, creative, talented blog writers with a passionate perspective to generate a mosaic of blog style articles (500 words minimum) in which EACH article covers ONE specific topic that talks about diversity OR the lack of diversity (African American, Latin American, Asian American, Asian Indian, etc.) in EITHER the film, television OR advertising industries.
We’re NOT interested in just another average blogger. We are seeking ideal candidates who will take pride in contributing to our vision and website with their creativity.
Topic range examples:
- How many actors of color on TV and what leading roles,
- Number of films helmed by directors of color,
- Percentage of people of color in executive roles in the advertising industry,
- What companies are doing increase diverse talent?
- Lack of people of color working in the field, e.g. writers, directors, producers, executives, copywriters, composers, etc.
- Particularly at high-ranking decision making positions.
- Lack of people of color as actors in film and television, the types of roles, lack of award nomination, etc.
- To talk about diverse talent and their work both past and present. For example: Director Spike Lee's Career, Actress Selma Hayek's new movie, OR New Pepsi Ad Campaign with Will I Am, etc.
To discuss general industry subjects like blockbuster or indie films, television season, technology, financing, director guild news, industry trends, advertising industry related, etc.
- All content must be well researched using, dates, names, identify projects. Cultural significance (if applicable) and historical reference.
- Must have a unique angle. Try to use find facts that are not widely known.
- Must be insightful and have layers.
- Must stay on topic, tell a story and be laser focused from beginning to end. For example if writing about Director Spike Lee know the significance of his work during early career to African Americans and cinema in general. Then discuss whether his work has evolved, softened, shifted or if it remains as significant.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online