Guest Blogging - Travel Related
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $97 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I’m looking for someone to write a number of travel related guest blogs that will be published on high profile websites. Each website has different guidelines which you will be provided with and must adhere to. You will also be given a topic and any other information needed prior to writing each post.
In general, post will need to be the following:
• Be Original Content
• Be Informative, Useful, and Engaging.
• Be Succinct – 400 to 500 words for each post.
• Be Naturally Written – Keywords must be used but NOT at the expense of readability.
• Be Authentic and Unique – Most posts must be written in FIRST PERSON and show ‘personal experiences’ so you must know the topic well before writing about it and it must be written as if you have been to the place or experienced the topic you are writing about.
• 100% Correct Grammar, Structure, Spelling, and Punctuation.
• Be Accurate – I need a list of sources you have used to create each post.
• Provide a Descriptive Headline – 25 to 60 Characters.
Posts must also contain some links. I will provide 1 or 2 links which you must include, and you must provide up to 5 others if relevant (only high quality and relevant sites – I will reject if not).
An example of a topic could be ‘10 Really Cheap Things to do in Bangkok'. You must then research and write about each 'thing to do' and why ‘you’ personally think it is worthwhile. You must also provide a link to the official website if this 'thing to do' has a website.
Another topic could be ‘2 Week Bali Vacation for under $2,000’ where you talk about a trip you did and include airliners used, hotels stayed at, restaurants eaten an etc with prices, but in and Engaging manner, i.e. you saved money this way and that way but still stayed in 3* or better accommodation.
ALL POSTS MUST BE WRITTEN BY SOMEONE WHO IS FLUENT IN ENGLISH. Don’t waste my time or your time bidding if you cannot provide posts that are 100% correct for grammar, structure, spelling, and punctuation.
YOU WILL ONLY GET PAID WHEN POSTS ARE PUBLISHED by each website. If modifications are needed you must do them or not get paid for the article. If you are a good writer posts will be published on the first submission, if you are not, posts will need several modifications before they are published. Remember these are high quality websites, so they will read every word and make sure its original.
WHEN BIDDING, MAKE YOUR BID PRICE FOR 10 POSTS. For a successful candidate they will be more work after.
ALSO PROVIDE 5 URLS TO SIMILAR TRAVEL RELATED POSTS YOU HAVE WRITTEN. If you cannot be bothered to provide this, I will not be bothered to consider you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online