I need a blog article writer on health. This is a long term project for 50 articles.
Specific requirements for this project are:
1. Write one article per week (50 articles for 50 weeks)
2. Topic: any health topic that encourages and inspires people to live with a healthy life style. (example: exercise, fitness, weight loss, quit smoking, healthy diet, vegan or vegetarian diets, warning signs of health problems, etc...)
3. Audience: North Americans (US and Canada) in their 30's - 60's and up.
4. Articles must be easy to understand and inspiring.
5. Correct grammar and usage of vocabulary.
6. Articles must be unique and pass copyscape.
7. Login to my blog (Wordpress) and post the articles.
8. Use SEO by Yoast plugin to optimize for search engines. [url removed, login to view]
I can help you with this plugin if you are not familiar with it.
9. Please bid for 50 articles. I will create milestones for each month of the year.
Please follow the instructions or your bid will be ignored! If you have any questions, please ask before you bid on this project.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $170 for this job
Hello. I specialize in writing creative content that is engaging for human readers. I believe I can take up this project and achieve it successfully. Kindly check PMB for more details.
Hi, Meet Experienced And Talented Professional Content Writers, Proficient In English Language And Are Well Conversant With The Technical Know-How Of Online Content Writing. Check More Info At Your Inbox.
Hello Unsher, I have read your project details, and I am ready to start right away. My bid is for 50 well-written and high-quality unique articles. Kindly see PMB for more details. Best regards.
I am interested to work with you on this job. I am a native English speaker. I have a masters in English literature. I have been teaching English at high school level for four years.
Hi, I am a diamond level author on the ezinearticles.com. If you are looking for well researched articles and a sensible bid, please check the PM for details information. Thanks